Sunday, November 8, 2009

Getting back up

It's official. I'm in a bit of a slump. And I'm late to post EVERYTHING.

But oh well, I got in another 1412 words in, which puts me just above the word count goal.

But now I actually have to write or face a defecit, and I certainly don't want to do that! In any case, I will try my best to stay afloat here, and certainly try to get my lovely cushion back. Because floating without a floatation device is HARD, and I can only tread water for so long before I start to freak out -_-

Anyway, as of right now I believe my wordcount is 11925. Not bad, but I can do better ;)

But arrrrg, I have a bunch of homework that I dun wanna do. Well, I'll get the English essay out of the way, do the math tomorrow, and see if I can start on the Arabic.

Plus my friends wanted me to help with THEIR homework project. AAAAAAAAAHHHHHH.
So much stuff, so little time T__T

No comments:

Post a Comment